Thursday, October 21, 2010

Behind my name.

Behind My Name: Michelle

Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was just a name, because everyone had it at my first house.


I think my parents chose this name for me because the doctor suggested it when he first saw me.

After searching on Behind The Name
 and Baby Names I learned that my name means feminine Micheal, which is a bit of a let down.

Some other interesting things I learned are that my name is Hebrew, and Dutch. I didn't even think it COULD be Hebrew.


I think my name does not suit me because I've never really liked my name, I always thought it was an extremely common name almost every girl I knew had, including a strange old lady that lived on my street.

If I could give myself a new name, it would be Adele (ah-dell) which means Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment