Friday, October 8, 2010

Introduction.

Hey, my name is Michelle. I like anime,virtual worlds (like rpgs but better.), violent games (gettin' the stress out!), drawing, and writing. So far I want to be a writer when I grow up, I have two book ideas so far, I'll post them sometime. I get interested by different languages, places, and cultures, stories, and new words. I'm a lover of creepy things such as books by Stephen King (Ms.C knows that more then anyone.). I have a few favorite bands, Gorillaz, Vocaloid, Blood On The Dance Floor, Rick Astley (I like to rick roll people <3). I'm a part time troller, if you don't know what that is, google it. Thank you for reading, Have a nice day. The Game.

                          -Michelle


P.S
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around or desert you. Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna tell a lie, never gonna make you cry or hurt you.

You just got Rick roll'd

1 comment:

  1. Rick Astley, nice!
    You sound like a really cool, unique person. I also think anime is awesome! I like writing too, I mostly write poetry, raps, scripts and opinion pieces (I'm a very opinionated person) What movies and TV shows do you like? Oh, and by "the people who picked the second one are right" I meant alot of people might think I'm shy or quiet if they don't know me that well but I'm actually a very loud, outgoing person :)
    I hope to hear back from you soon!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete